CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Match Boxes For Swap on minialbumscraps.ning.com

I want to share some altered match boxes that I have done for a swap that I am participating in on http://www.minialbumscraps.ning.com/. These are my first matchboxes and had an awesome time making them for my swap partners and hope that they like them.

First this is the double matchbox that I made for my partner.




First I painted the box gray and then put crackle medium on it and the painted it green. Then I covered it with paper from Life's Journey from K & Co.  then put some bling on the top with some flowers  from I am Roses. On both  sides of the box I put bling with more flowers and made some prima look alike candy and then placed flowers on top of them.. The flowers were given to me by Nichole(minialbumscrapper)...

Second here is my altered single matchbox....


        The second box I covered with music paper from the Life's Journey K & Co. and on the sides I used some lace that I got in a RAK from Kelly(walkelmol) it is peach and I place off white flat black pearls along the top of the lace. On the top I fussy cut some flowers from the same K & Co. paper which I put on some pop dots and placed some pink Prima Say it with Pearls on the top.

Thank you for letting me share these projects with you. If you have not visited http://www.minialbumsscraps.ning.com/ please come over and visit we have some awesome swaps going on and have some awesome ladies to meet and chat with. The site is set up for all level of crafters from the newbie(like myself) and for  more experienced crafter.  No one is ever made to feel like their work is not good if advice can be given it is and help is always available by one of the girls....We have become our on little scrappy family...I will warn you though that there is a lot of crazy girls(like myself) who are on there...Drop in and have a chat with me I'm usually on everyday most days and if I'm not it's because they are actually making me work at my job.LOL           

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have enjoyed my projects....Bev              

0 comments:

Post a Comment