CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

I Am Crafting....

I started this blog to share my creations and have not beeen doing very well at that. I have been scrapping & altering for the last six months and I am finally going to share some of my creations with the blog world....(I know about time). I am a member of  minialbumscraps.ning.com and joined several of their swaps and would like to share with you what I created for them...

First I was in an ATC swap and these are my first ever ATC cards the criteria for the swap was it had to have green on the card



The ATC was made out of light weight chip board and coverd with papere from DCWV Whimsy collection, the image of the girl was found on the internet I cut her out and pasted her to the card put stickles on her shawl. The flowers are from I am Roses they were a gift from Nichole..and the bead trim on the bottom is from HL.

The second swap was a dress form swap and this is what I created for my partner.....

My dress form for swapI used a template of a dress form I found on the interenet....used a photo mat and covered in the domestic goddess paper by DCWV, fussy cut the lady and placed her on pop dots....added the black flowers that I cut from some lace and made the skirt of the dress form with black lace.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog..I hope you have enjoyed what I have created..

Please keep an eye out for a Mother's Day Blog being hosted by http://www.minialbumscraps.ning.com/ I will be participating in this blog hop and will have a special project posted. If you have not been over to minialbumscraps come on over and visit..

0 comments:

Post a Comment