CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Materials Ruined

I will be the first to admit I didn't have much stuff because I had just started on my papercrafting fix, but I went to look through it last night to see what I had and it all is ruined...I guess when our roof got messed up in the ice storm a couple of years ago that was it for my few paper items and tools I had ( I know bad me for not using it in two years but life to over.LOL  Well I guess I get to start over which means shopping..yeah....;) If you would like to share any ideas on what to get just leave me a comment I'm looking forward to getting started after looking at all of your blogs and all the cool stuff you have done..

2 comments:

Court

Hi Beverly! :)

Tools.. oh, I could go on and on... Cricut Expression(or Imagine), Cuttlebug, and all of the Imaginisce tools (did you know they make a cordless glue gun now?)... anyway, I'm responding to the question of how I made the treat box. Thank you so much for stopping by. Here are the directions:

Okay, so the box was cut from Tie the Knot on "fit to page" on a 12x12 mat using Echo Park Paper.

Next I used my petal roller by Imaginisce to make some roly rosies.

I adhered those using my glue gun to the side (flatten it out of all of the next parts - but keep putting it together to make sure you are getting things where you want them on the box - and then flatten it again)

Then I used my i-rock and the template for swirls that comes with the green and pink flowers i-rock kit. But I used the i-rocks from the crystal compact (all links to these things are on my website except for the green and pink stencil kit which is found here: http://www.imaginisce.com/ProductDetail.aspx?id=1243).

Lastly, I cut out a heart from the Tie the Knot cartridge (it was the "blackout feature" of the heart that says "thank you") at 1.75 inches.

I heat embossed that with white embossing powder and of course MPS Love-alicious stamps. I used my crop-a-dile to punch a hole and add a silver eyelet and then put some pink twine through it and tied it around a roly rosie. Clip the end, and you're done! :)

Let me know if you have any more questions! I am happy to help! :)

Velma Williams

Awww, sorry to hear that. I hate snow storms. There was actually one in canada a few days ago. Just glad that its over. Hopefully you can still creat some stuffs :)


Fashion Rehab

Post a Comment